i have just realized

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
that i LOVE hot wheels. i CANNOT WAIT till christmas, because i'm buying spangelet a butt-load of them..i've already bought the play-mat.
but it just hit me tonight that i really love those cars, and i have since childhood...i just took them for granted. now i want to go out and buy every damn one of them.

so have any of you hit any realizations about yourself? (fly, WE all know...come on out...) anything you've recently discovered about yourself, good or bad, that's been surprising?

You think that you grow up, then one day you realize that you chain smoke, have bipolar disorder, and sleep with a teddy bear.

You decide.

i love them too. Started a collection when i was about 18 just cause i saw a funny one, ended up with over 400. But my nephew grew to love them also, so every holiday i can give him gifts i individually wrap up 50-75 and give them to him. My sis and her husband have to unwrap them. Last christmas i figured.. meh.. so i gave him almost all that was left

200 individually wrapped hotwheels still in the bubble packs..

He loves hotwheels. This christmas is a go-kart or powerwheels or something.

I used to have a toy semi truck and kept all my hot wheels in the trailer.

Recent revelations.... Perhaps that I've become more interested in videogames lately. Not that I get to play them since theac's always playing Katamari (like now). :(

Pandora said:
I used to have a toy semi truck and kept all my hot wheels in the trailer.

Recent revelations.... Perhaps that I've become more interested in videogames lately. Not that I get to play them since theac's always playing Katamari (like now). :(

you can come over here and watch matt with me. theac will never know you're gone.