i have just realized

Bubbles said:
Do you remember the guy from the mico machines commercials, the guy that could talk really, really fast? I always tried to talk like him and never could.

Yes. That was just insane.

lemon_fresh said:
Hotwheels were always a good time, especially outside in the dirt. I once buried a favorite hotwheels car and was unable to find it. Months later while digging in same dirt pile the car re-appeared. That was a banner day in my life as 8/9 year old.

I as I grew older legos became my passion. Later comic books of which I still have thousands at the parents house.

Now I obsess about money, but for some odd reason I am not quite able to collect money like I did the other stuff.

Ha. That's the same progression I made, only after legos I moved on to erector sets. I used to love those. They had real working engines and off road tires and whatnot, sooooo cool.

lemon_fresh said:
Hotwheels were always a good time, especially outside in the dirt. I once buried a favorite hotwheels car and was unable to find it. Months later while digging in same dirt pile the car re-appeared. That was a banner day in my life as 8/9 year old.

I as I grew older legos became my passion. Later comic books of which I still have thousands at the parents house.

Now I obsess about money, but for some odd reason I am not quite able to collect money like I did the other stuff.

Why doesn't your son have hotwheels?!?!

Bubbles said:
Ha. That's the same progression I made, only after legos I moved on to erector sets. I used to love those. They had real working engines and off road tires and whatnot, sooooo cool.
You do have a vagina, right?

April23 said:
Why doesn't your son have hotwheels?!?!
When you've been over have you not noticed his 18wheeler which is filled to capacity w/ hotwheels? It was just a few weeks ago that he made his mother buy him three additional cars to cover the empty spaces.

As a side note, why is my son so in love with you? Is it that you and he are so close in age?

lemon_fresh said:
Hotwheels were always a good time, especially outside in the dirt.

My favorite was playing with them outside in the dirt too. Had great tracks all over, worked out great unless it rained. Those were the days.

fly said:
You do have a vagina, right?

Not when it comes to toys I guess. If it makes you feel better I did play with barbies too, but she and Ken were always having sex in the back of her '57 Chevy.......it left alot of time for the other stuff.

Oh, you'll love this one Fly:

My GI Joe once kidnapped Barbie and her friends from their pool party and Ken was sent a ransom note. He couldn't come up with the money and he found the girls haging from the shower curtain rod from shoelaces tied around their necks. (my dad yelled at me for that little game)

lemon_fresh said:

I still have tons of comics in my attic and over 14,000 on one of my home computers.

I just don't think I ever grew up. We have no children, but we have a play table in our loft with a lego town set up on it. It's Star Wars characters vs. Harry Potter characters in a heated battle right now. We even have the lego train. We do have a few hot wheels lying around that we play with too. I also have a lightbright, some playdough with some plastic shaping toys, and a spirograph. All of this stuff is toys we have bought since we got married. I love to play and I hope I never stop.

eileenbunny said:
I just don't think I ever grew up. We have no children, but we have a play table in our loft with a lego town set up on it. It's Star Wars characters vs. Harry Potter characters in a heated battle right now. We even have the lego train. We do have a few hot wheels lying around that we play with too. I also have a lightbright, some playdough with some plastic shaping toys, and a spirograph. All of this stuff is toys we have bought since we got married. I love to play and I hope I never stop.

Having kids is only an excuse to tell the neighbors why you have toys, we all know we really pick them out for us. There is this little fisher price (I think) train that is AWESOME that I, I mean Haylee, might just have to get for Christmas.

kiwi said:
Having kids is only an excuse to tell the neighbors why you have toys, we all know we really pick them out for us. There is this little fisher price (I think) train that is AWESOME that I, I mean Haylee, might just have to get for Christmas.

We just don't let the neighbors into our house. They might break our toys!

eileenbunny said:
:lol: I still get Legos every year for Christmas

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol: I still get Legos every year for Christmas

My mom ordered some legos for me for christmas a few years back and we got the lego catalog all the time for it. I miss that, I may have to go online and order something just to get the catalog to look through and dream about.

I went to Legoland every year in Denmark when I was growing up. So much fun. I used to have an entire room filled with Legos of every type, but they're long gone now. :(

Sarcasmo said:
I went to Legoland every year in Denmark when I was growing up. So much fun. I used to have an entire room filled with Legos of every type, but they're long gone now. :(

I still have a whole bunch, but they are at my parents. I'm going to bring them to my house when I have an actual playroom. I've also got some other toy collections that I've saved, Wee Little Misses and some little dolls with houses and magnets to move them aroiund, I can't remember the name right now (I'm sure no ones ever heard of them or Wee little misses).

kiwi said:
I still have a whole bunch, but they are at my parents. I'm going to bring them to my house when I have an actual playroom. I've also got some other toy collections that I've saved, Wee Little Misses and some little dolls with houses and magnets to move them aroiund, I can't remember the name right now (I'm sure no ones ever heard of them or Wee little misses).

I had weeble-wobbles, are they like that?