i have just realized

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's when we get the armies of kids in flip flops and t-shirts riding GSXR-750's down Newbury pulling wheelies and stoppies at every opportunity

That's just natural elimination, let them act all stupid and weed themselves out of the population.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Damn....the worst days here were only in the low 90's during the times I actually ride

That's when we get the armies of kids in flip flops and t-shirts riding GSXR-750's down Newbury pulling wheelies and stoppies at every opportunity

I would never do something dangerous and fool-hardy like that.

:shifty:

The only cars we really had growing up were micro machines. My sister was addicted to them. I wasn't really allowed to touch any of them though. My neighbor had hot wheels though, but we usually played the X-men game or GI Joes.

Hotwheels were always a good time, especially outside in the dirt. I once buried a favorite hotwheels car and was unable to find it. Months later while digging in same dirt pile the car re-appeared. That was a banner day in my life as 8/9 year old.

I as I grew older legos became my passion. Later comic books of which I still have thousands at the parents house.

Now I obsess about money, but for some odd reason I am not quite able to collect money like I did the other stuff.

kiwi said:
The only cars we really had growing up were micro machines. My sister was addicted to them. I wasn't really allowed to touch any of them though. My neighbor had hot wheels though, but we usually played the X-men game or GI Joes.

Do you remember the guy from the mico machines commercials, the guy that could talk really, really fast? I always tried to talk like him and never could.