I have an addiction. I need help.

Thorn Bird said:
i still can't eat that. i'm thiiiiiiiis close to being a vegetarian, i swear.

Give me a fork, a beer, and a lighter and I'm willing to go into the pastures and eat it as I catch it.

I'm thiiiiiiiis close to being a carnivore.

My cave man ancestors were the ones that looked at the huge ferocious animals that out matched them and said "That looks tasty!"

b_sinning said:
Give me a fork, a beer, and a lighter and I'm willing to go into the pastures and eat it as I catch it.

I'm thiiiiiiiis close to being a carnivore.

My cave man ancestors were the ones that looked at the huge ferocious animals that out matched them and said "That looks tasty!"
I agree, I had a TON of carpaccio (Thin sliced raw beef) last night on a vendor's dime :drool:

I've always loved steak tartare, and I'm ordering my regular steaks rarer and rarer

Just so you don't think all the chics on here are wussy's, I much prefer my steaks medium rare, nice and pink inside. I prefer white meat over dark, but don't have problems eating meat off the bone.

How the hell did this thread turn into a discussion about meat?

kiwi said:
Just so you don't think all the chics on here are wussy's, I much prefer my steaks medium rare, nice and pink inside. I prefer white meat over dark, but don't have problems eating meat off the bone.

I don't have a steak problem, just a chicken-on-the-bone one. I like someone to lop off the horns, wave something hot over it, and slap it on a plate when it comes to steak.