I have an addiction. I need help.

D

djduquet

This, first off, is not about smoking. If you’re an anti-smoker and want to save me, shut up. You’re not going to convert me. I have a fat head. Okay, onto the real topic.

This is but another reason why I can not stand genmay anymore:
http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?t=638487
Now take a second to read through the thread and tell me what you think of it.

Even in the subforums where you’re supposed to get answers to things all I get is flamed and shat all over while looking for a serious answer. That is why I have been spending an increasingly large amount of time here. Note all the threads.

So how can I rid myself of posting in anyplace but CGHMN? How did you ex-members finally give up and not come back?

Thank you and good day.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I got sick of 14 yearolds PMing me for nudes.
Yeah... I don't have that problem. There is a lot of ghey what not there. You are a guy right?

I just stopped browsing the forums altogether. I can't really say what was the nail in the coffin, perhaps the progression further into the gutter that did it for me, perhaps it was the constant use of internet cliches. Who knows.

I'll visit CGHMN if I have a problem, but other than that, if you need to feel part of something huge $10 for SA membership is nothing for what you get.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:wtf:

Am I a dude? I can't tell if you are serious or not.
Seri0us as cancer. I don't know any of you really at all. And here I feel bad that I don't, like I'm missing something. :omy:

Galen said:
I'll visit CGHMN if I have a problem, but other than that, if you need to feel part of something huge $10 for SA membership is nothing for what you get.
I lurked for about a week before I joined [M] and I thought tha tpeople were put on prohbation and banned for the most dumbass things ever. And I have a problem of talking (or typing here) with out thinking too much. I blame it on genmay. Because I can.

djduquet said:
Seri0us as cancer. I don't know any of you really at all. And here I feel bad that I don't, like I'm missing something. :omy:
I'm definetly a chick *Looks down skirt* Yup. I'm a chick.

I was *Fuxx Furlong* over at teh [M].
Married FatBurger from teh [M].
Our union hath created *Fuxx Burger* at teh

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'm definetly a chick *Looks down skirt* Yup. I'm a chick.

I was *Fuxx Furlong* over at teh [M].
Married FatBurger from teh [M].
Our union hath created *Fuxx Burger* at teh

If all women talked like this, it would be enough to send a man to 'teh [Y]' :fly:

djduquet said:
I lurked for about a week before I joined [M] and I thought tha tpeople were put on prohbation and banned for the most dumbass things ever. And I have a problem of talking (or typing here) with out thinking too much. I blame it on genmay. Because I can.
My problem with typing is that it's 2.35am and I'm incredibly tired and enraged.

They ban and probation alot of morons, but the rules are easy to stay inside and once you learn to embrace them it's totally fine. That kind of moderation is what's required for any forum that large to stay afloat and maintain some sense of decency.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
bwahahahahaha :lol:
You are cracking me up today.

Canada is gonna love you :heart:
First thing that came to mind after reading that. Even at this hour I understand the true horrors of 'teh'.

Here's hoping they like me, just as long as they don't keep asking me to "Say something Irishy", they'll get the best of me. :)

Oh my gosh, they will LOVE you!! And you're not in America, they won't ask you to say something "Irishy".... like people asking me here to say something "Canadian" :wtf:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh my gosh, they will LOVE you!! And you're not in America, they won't ask you to say something "Irishy".... like people asking me here to say something "Canadian" :wtf:
I had a few people ask me that. The one I remember was at a restaurant called "Eastside Marios" (Which was shite, soggy salad and pathetic pizza), they actually kept come out from behind their podium (Where you reserve seats) to ask me to say something Irish. When I said I wasn't really from Ireland to try to defuse the situation, they giggled (male included). I'm from the North, my accent isn't strong at all. I'll just say nothing and hope for the best. If anyone asks, I'm from Yellowknife.

Yeah, there seems to be alot of Canadian stereotypes in the US. My girlfriend was amazed that there's none here. Well, apart from the catch all "Seal Clubber".

Galen said:
I had a few people ask me that. The one I remember was at a restaurant called "Eastside Marios" (Which was shite, soggy salad and pathetic pizza), they actually kept come out from behind their podium (Where you reserve seats) to ask me to say something Irish. When I said I wasn't really from Ireland to try to defuse the situation, they giggled (male included). I'm from the North, my accent isn't strong at all. I'll just say nothing and hope for the best. If anyone asks, I'm from Yellowknife.

Yeah, there seems to be alot of Canadian stereotypes in the US. My girlfriend was amazed that there's none here. Well, apart from the catch all "Seal Clubber".
hahahahah I worked at Eastside Marios in university part time :lol: Indeed, their pizza and salads suck ass, but they have some darn good hot wings!!

You're safe with Yellowkinfe, most people in Canada dosent even know it exists :fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
hahahahah I worked at Eastside Marios in university part time :lol: Indeed, their pizza and salads suck ass, but they have some darn good hot wings!!

You're safe with Yellowkinfe, most people in Canada dosent even know it exists :fly:
Can't stand wings, so much effort for so little meat. And it's brown to boot, eugh.

Yellowknife is awesome. I'd love to visit there and be stared at. One of those "You're not from around here" places.