I hate blotchez.

why am i friends with this twat?

me: omg i just bought new mattresses!!! after sleeping on hotel beds and cots for 10 months, im looking forward to a new bed.
evil friend: did u get pillow top?
me: euro top, its like sleeping on a cloud
evil friend: ya, it wont last and your mattress will collapse and your back will break. good luck

me: hey check out this new sofa im going to go check out this weekend. if i like it im gonna buy it. im thinking Gray!!
evil friend: it looks uncomfortable. like something you would see in a motel. good luck on your sofa search.

me: kiko's bronchitis is bad right now, I have him on puffers.
evil friend: bronchitis is temporary, my son has allergies and needs them all year round. good luck to kiko

me: omg i just bought new mattresses!!! after sleeping on hotel beds and cots for 10 months, im looking forward to a new bed.
evil friend: ya, it wont last and your mattress will collapse and your back will break. good luck

me: hey check out this new sofa im going to go check out this weekend. if i like it im gonna buy it. im thinking Gray!!
evil friend: it looks uncomfortable. like something you would see in a motel. good luck on your sofa search.

evil friend: bronchitis is temporary, my son has allergies and needs them all year round. good luck to kiko

Wow, it's just like trying to have a conversation with anyone here.

A pillow top is a design that features a piece of padding on the top of the mattress that is sewn on with a gap around the side between the padding and the mattress. A euro top has the same piece of padding on top but it’s sewn on so that there is no space left between the mattress and the cushion where they meet around the side. There is really no functional difference between the two, it’s just a cosmetic difference.

79% certainty your evil friend is Liam. Text her something about Australia to be sure and post the results.

why haven't we made this into a forum game yet? we could come up with super positive questions you could ask her, then you could post her cuntified answer.