I hate blotchez.

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,839
i have ranted about a 'friend' of mine here many times... shes the obsessive evil cunt who claims her son is autistic in order to get sympathy...

this weekend it was her kid's bday and my beloved Kiko was invited...
she had a sleep over on sat, but kiko wasnt invited, he was invited to the 2nd half of the party, today @ 11am

blah blah blah she had the party (our present was a leapster video game, a fossil and spiderman stickers) and at the very end she had her fucking kid call out each kid by name and he would hand over a parting gift... A book and a candy bar (i thought it was cheezy too)
anyhoo... this cunt calls everyone out and gives all the kids a book and didnt call Kiko... he was the only one with no book..
he looks at me and says: where is my book mama? holy fawk! my heart broke in half.
i was livid.
she comes up to me and says: "oh i didnt think he would 'appreciate' the book so I'll give him this"

3zhwssq.jpg

YOU CAN BUY 4 RUBBER SNAKES FOR $1.00@ ANY DOLLAR STORE

it took everything in me not to fucking knock this bitch out.
i looked at her and said WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SINGLE MY SON OUT LIKE THAT? WHY WOULDN'T HE LIKE A FUCKING BOOK?

her bottom lip was quivering and her face turned beet red...
i grabbed my kid, and walked out and came home..
shes been texting me off and on all day.

fuck her.:mad:

/RANT

ugh!! im so pissed at her and this latest stunt of hers.
shes CONSTANTLY yapping her two cents about my kid..
hes 4, her kid is 6.. big diff in their little world.
sometimes it takes me saying DONT TOUCH 3 times b4 my Kiko gets it and shes quick to say: I THINK HE HAS SOME BEHAVIORAL ISSUES :confused:

Another time Kiko ran across a field away from me... open field.. i can totally see him, but he was a little far away.. no roads, no one else... She looks at me and says "IF THAT WAS MY KID, HE'D BE IN SO MUCH SHIT"

like really bitch?

i honestly dont know how i walked out of there with out knocking her out... i was so fucking pissed off... cuz i knowwww shes attacking MY kid...

On the bright side, your son will become a war hero, be a successful business man, and one hell of a ping pong player. Kiko Gump. I like it.

...as every other kid and parent would then turn around and say 'why did my kids get books, and not a rubber snake? Why is Kiko so special'...

That's a great plan!

Playing devil's advocate for a second, are you sure that she just accidentally didn't get enough?

and if she did... why make Kiko the one with no book? why give a book to the baby who DOESNT EVEN FUCKING WALK, LET ALONE READ!!

she hates Kiko... i always feel that she doesnt like him... which boggles my mind since he is so fucking awesome and loveable.
i think it comes down to jealousy.
stupid hatin' bitch

and if she did... why make Kiko the one with no book? why give a book to the baby who DOESNT EVEN FUCKING WALK, LET ALONE READ!!

she hates Kiko... i always feel that she doesnt like him... which boggles my mind since he is so fucking awesome and loveable.
i think it comes down to jealousy.
stupid hatin' bitch

hey, maybe she has no problem with kiko, but maybe has a problem with his crazy-ass mommy. :)