I hate blotchez.

i have thought about it... i think it would turn into a horrible confrontation ...fight.. i dunno...

she claims to be my best friend... i guess once upon a time we where... shes just such a selfish and crazy bitch... (haha kiki, that sounds like you)

im nothing like that. i love and care for my friends and help out anyone any way I can. my crazy is on a different level than hers. shes just messed up.
In my experience confrontation actually saves more stress in the long run than is involved in the actual confrontation itself. I don't know the details of your situation of course but a lot of stuff can be simple misunderstandings that people get sore over and stew on.

So then its a projectile. Which is Latin for gargle my stankhole.
Since gargling involves putting a liquid in one's upper throat/mouth, not on, that would require cutting you up and putting the necessary parts in a blender.

It's hard to be shocking when what you say doesn't even make sense.

So then its a projectile. Which is Latin for gargle my stankhole.

Rockets are self propelled. Projectiles, in the sense of talking about guns and tomatoes and shit, are not. They require a boom in a tube. And the boom stays in the tube.

Rockets are self propelled. Projectiles, in the sense of talking about guns and tomatoes and shit, are not. They require a boom in a tube. And the boom stays in the tube.

a rock shot from a slingshot is probably the oldest form of projectile known to man

Since gargling involves putting a liquid in one's upper throat/mouth, not on, that would require cutting you up and putting the necessary parts in a blender.

It's hard to be shocking when what you say doesn't even make sense.

I have roast beef on my bung. you can seriously garge it.

this, this is why people don't like you.
People also don't like that I 'twist' their words, have a pessimistic outlook (or always assume the worst, depending on their vocabulary), am elitist (sometimes mistaken with being a hipster o_O), never say what I mean, and am a perfectionist.

But I dont let it keep me down!

ETA: Depressing.
Hostile.
Cold.
Distant.
Mean.

Last edited:
People also don't like that I 'twist' their words, have a pessimistic outlook (or always assume the worst, depending on their vocabulary), am elitist (sometimes mistaken with being a hipster o_O), never say what I mean, and am a perfectionist.

Hostile.
Cold.
Distant.
Mean.

:lol:

Well I love you

Hostile.
Cold.
Distant.
Mean.

Oddly these are all the reasons I like you.