I got watered last night

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
Last night I was sound asleep dreaming of throwing a knife into a would be mugger's stomach in Washington D.C. (seriously)...when i was rudely awakened.

My wife, in her sleep, had grabbed a glass of water on the night stand, and dumped it on me, probably 8oz of H2O. She said she was dreaming of watering a plant that was dried out.

2 weeks ago she punched me in the throat in my sleep.

3 weeks ago she kneed me in the kidney while I was facing the other way.

Anybody else get their ass kicked nightly by their loved one? Should I get some riot gear to sleep in?

Last edited:
hahahaha, that sucks. i've only been on the giving end of that. i used to have a bad habit of rolling from my left side to my right (left, back, then right) with my right elbow out and violently whacking my girlfriend. one morning she took the liberty of demonstrating what i was doing. it hurt.

i think the throat punch is the most hilarious. if she'd collapsed your larynx and you'd died would it be murder?

Last edited:
I have had horrible night terrors since I was a child and although it hasnt happened much recently I go through bad spells for a couple months out of the year. During those times I have to lock my bedroom door and if I am dating someone I will not allow them to stay over unless I sleep on the couch.

I have woken up with my hands on my steering wheel in my boxers

Punched an ex in the face(only girl I have ever hit) while sleeping

Broken about 4 night stands and can no longer have lamps beside my bed

Basically if I get touched or touch anything in my sleep it sets my mind into a horrid nightmare and I end up trying to kill whatever touched me. At least that is my explanation to it anyways, could be the other way around. I still wake up crying like a baby from being tortured in my sleep...

So does my dad although we've been told its not suppose to be genetic. My dads is a little creepier actually but I wont tell the story cause it sounds to off the wall for some of the members here.

Once in college I was having a dream of where I was disarming a bomb with my pocket knife. My roommate that I shared a bed room with said all of the sudden I sat up and started fishing around on my dresser for my knife and then started trying to remove the screws from my alarm clock. As I was disarming it the clock went off and I just about pooped myself and screamed and almost hit him with the knife as I threw it away and tried to run. He thought it was very funny.

Last edited:
Once in college I was having a dream of where I was disarming a bomb with my pocket knife. My roommate that I shared a bed room with said all of the sudden I sat up and started fishing around on my dresser for my knife and then started trying to remove the screws from my alarm clock. As I was disarming it the clock went off and I just about pooped myself and screwed and almost hit him with the knife as I threw it away and tried to run. He thought it was very funny.
hahahahaha, that's the funniest thing i've heard in a while.

wow. little blondie taking your ass every night. that is an awesome thought. :D

spange tried to choke me one night. he woke up to me saying, "get off of me, you're hurting me." i don't remember a thing. he claims he was trying to save me in a dream by choking the bad guy, but iiiiiiiii don't know. he also claims that i'm trying to kill him every time i make breakfast casserole. :shifty:

casserole isn't actually a dish that's supposed to be eaten.

i used to kick in my sleep but now i lay on my back with my legs and everything straight... i'd just be kicking the air. i fold my arms over my chest usually. i'm sure i look like a vampire or something...