I got watered last night

Sometimes IBWIP and I beat each other in our sleep. It happens. He's punched me, elbowed me, and kicked me. I'm sure I've done the same to him. Nothing worse than being woken up by getting hit in the head. I laugh in my sleep alot. It wakes Dan up. I wish I knew what I dream of that is so funny.

I've got that beat. In college me, a friend, his girlfriend, and the resident of this townhouse got really trashed one night. In the middle of the night/morning the girlfriend came upstairs and woke me and the resident up. She said, I NEED SOME HELP. So we go downstairs to find her boyfriend doing something on the dryer door and a rancid ass smell. We turned on the lights and he was sitting there in his underwear smearing shit around on the dryer door (the kind that open downwards). He said he was making art.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

yeah, you got me beat :fly:

OMG that must have smelt so bad... Did he have to clean it?

ya, crapping on the dryer is just bad form.
You have to do it on some sort of displayable canvas if you want it to be taken seriously as art.

I decided to watch Dr. Steve-O one night and they were shoving paint up there ass and spraying it on canvas... I can say that was my first and last time watching that show

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

yeah, you got me beat :fly:

OMG that must have smelt so bad... Did he have to clean it?

The guy that owned the place cleaned it up the same night. Used the dryer the rest of the year too. But left it there when he moved out.

I should mention...it was not the firm kind of poo either. It was the morning after kind of beer shits...or the kind you just can't hold back when you get mild alcohol poisoning

Last edited:
The guy that owned the place cleaned it up the same night. Used the dryer the rest of the year too. But left it there when he moved out.

I should mention...it was not the firm kind of poo either. It was the morning after kind of beer shits...or the kind you just can't hold back when you get mild alcohol poisoning

if you gotta go, you gotta go :D