I got watered last night

give her some dick before bed...problem solved...women who are smiling in their sleep don't try to kick your ass

The thread title made me think of Sgt. Bilko.

Pfc. Wally Holbrook: Speaking of Doberman, can I please have another roommate?
Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Why, what's wrong with Doberman?
Pfc. Wally Holbrook: He wet his bed?
Master Sergeant Ernest G. Bilko: Oh, well, once in a while...
Pfc. Wally Holbrook: [Cuts off Bilko] No, he did it from across the room.

hahahaha, that sucks. i've only been on the giving end of that. i used to have a bad habit of rolling from my left side to my right (left, back, then right) with my right elbow out and violently whacking my girlfriend. one morning she took the liberty of demonstrating what i was doing. it hurt.

i think the throat punch is the most hilarious. if she'd collapsed your larynx and you'd died would it be murder?

probably involuntary manslaughter

she's doing it on purpose homie.

She has been sleepwalking too lately, she went to the bathroom one night and never returned...I found her sleeping on the toilet.

At least she didn't dump out a whole syrup beaver on ya.

I prefer jelly.

we used to water people in boarding school as a form of hazing...anywhere from 2-5+ guys would kick in the door of the unsuspecting victim and dump desk size trashcans of water on the person and then hightail it out of there :lol:

we used to water people in boarding school as a form of hazing...anywhere from 2-5+ guys would kick in the door of the unsuspecting victim and dump desk size trashcans of water on the person and then hightail it out of there :lol:

We usually just take random items and stack them up at bedroom doors/bathrooms. My roommate found a lawnmower in his shower one time :fly:

I got up sleepingwalking and peed one time on my clothes in the closet.

college roomie noticed that i was up, noted i was pissing on MY stuff, and went back to bed.

:fly::fly::fly:

we were sitting on my buddy rickys couch hanging out with his room mate after her had passed out drunk. Next thing you know ricky comes out of the room, walks to the kitchen, opens the dish washer and pisses in it. He closed it and locked it like he was putting down the seat and flushing :fly:

They threw it away, dishes would never feel "clean" again

My wife has bowed me before. She's tried snatching my pillows thinking they're hers. She's also a bed hog and a cover thief.

:fly::fly::fly:

we were sitting on my buddy rickys couch hanging out with his room mate after her had passed out drunk. Next thing you know ricky comes out of the room, walks to the kitchen, opens the dish washer and pisses in it. He closed it and locked it like he was putting down the seat and flushing :fly:

They threw it away, dishes would never feel "clean" again

I've got that beat. In college me, a friend, his girlfriend, and the resident of this townhouse got really trashed one night. In the middle of the night/morning the girlfriend came upstairs and woke me and the resident up. She said, I NEED SOME HELP. So we go downstairs to find her boyfriend doing something on the dryer door and a rancid ass smell. We turned on the lights and he was sitting there in his underwear smearing shit around on the dryer door (the kind that open downwards). He said he was making art.

How do you live that down?

actually, by just not giving a crap (no pun intended)

He really couldn't care what anyone thinks....and he ended up marrying the girl with him during his poo art phase. He's a good guy but he just had way too much alcohol.

ya, crapping on the dryer is just bad form.
You have to do it on some sort of displayable canvas if you want it to be taken seriously as art.

Agreed. Unfortunately this was before the day and age of cell phone cameras, otherwise it could have been an internet classic.