I got mugged

This really sucks. Sorry to hear it. Scars are cool. Chicks dig them. It does give you a good story. Did you leave the bar with a chick? Perhaps you intended to take her home and instead she had her friends beat you senseless. I'm just so surprised you don't remember anything. Get better soon.

Agreed... chicks dig them. Zac has this huge one from when he practically cut his arm off.

just got home from the ER...MRI showed nothing broken in my face and xray showed nothing broken in my shoulder so I've got that going for me...now to take some hyrocodone and get some sleep

just got home from the ER...MRI showed nothing broken in my face and xray showed nothing broken in my shoulder so I've got that going for me...now to take some hyrocodone and get some sleep

That's wonderful! I still wanna see some pics of the damage. I won't post them of course. :D

I want to see pictures, how big of a scar do you get?

OMG think of the drunken bar story you get out of that one! You'll never have to walk home alone again!

w_a_w go look at some of the over the counter creams they now make to help reduce scaring. Start using them as soon as possible and start on a good regiment of vitamins and water.
i was gonna let scarring go, but regimen sealed the need for this post.