I found work!!!

Went through training tonight, it was interesting to say the least.

You have to get like 20 accounts to hit commission and the people I was training with/from averaged 3 a week :fly: I can def tell why they said I was over qualified for the position. All and all it was an ok night and it seems like a place to sit around and make $9/hr for doing nothing. Judging from there current managment, half ass paper work and dress code I shouldn't have a problem moving up very quickly. I say paper work because half of the documents looked like they were thrown together on a Leap Frog.

They give you a "sales form" that is about 2x2 and say "if you cannot fit all the information on it please write the rest on the back". I mean come on now, it would take a minute in word to fix. I have a funny feeling I am going to make many enemies there since I was dressed nicer than the management. I caught myself slapping my forehead and saying "Dooooohhh" when 90% of the people would speak. I guess I cannot knock it to much from my first day, everyone was very nice and polite. The trainer was excellent for what she had to work with. The "room manager" had a collared shirt on but I didnt know his name til 9pm when he showed us how to clock out. I think I saw him move from his computer twice, once to get his dinner :fly:. Laziness is a virus so I can see why people were working just hard enough to keep their job. Oh and they have flat screens on every wall so you can watch TV all night, lol. I guess I am to used to my style of management so this will take some adjusting.

Its a job though and it seems very simple so all and all for my first day, it was alright.