I found work!!!

If you're looking at Fort McMurray or similar don't forget that the high pay also comes with a ridiculous cost of living. Like, Manhattan ridiculous. If you end up there you'll want to find roommates as quickly as possible.

If you're looking at Fort McMurray or similar don't forget that the high pay also comes with a ridiculous cost of living. Like, Manhattan ridiculous. If you end up there you'll want to find roommates as quickly as possible.

I think that is one of the ones I was looking at actually! My brother told me that as well. One I was looking at was on a military base, probably the one you mentioned and they pay for quite a bit of your moving expenses/living costs while working on the base. The total pay wasn't as extreme as some of the others but with cost of living being so high it probably equals out.

I didn't know you were looking. I could have gotten you a job here doing collections. You will get a decent hourly rate plus productivity bonuses.

Fort McMurray is as much of a military base as Fort Worth is. It's just a name now.

It's home of the Alberta oil sands that were booming like a mofo very recently. May have calmed down a bit since the price of oil went back down. Oil needs to be over $70 a barrel or so before extracting the oil from the oil sands is profitable. With oil in the mid $40's they may be laying off instead of hiring.

he's there to be an oil rig fluffer so as long as there is someone there working he will be needed.

If you go to canada, cant you be a lumberjack?

You know,leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood. The Larch. The Fir! The mighty Scots Pine! The lofty flowering Cherry! The plucky little Apsen! The limping Roo tree of Nigeria. The towering Wattle of Aldershot! The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant! The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak! The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip! The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! The Epigillus! The Barter Hughius Greenus!

You know,leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood. The Larch. The Fir! The mighty Scots Pine! The lofty flowering Cherry! The plucky little Apsen! The limping Roo tree of Nigeria. The towering Wattle of Aldershot! The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant! The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak! The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip! The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! The Epigillus! The Barter Hughius Greenus!
What? No Bel Air?

That's Canada. Miner or lumberjack. Unless you're on the coast, then you can choose fisherman.

Particularly, The Larch.

i've been working 12 hour shifts and weekends ever since obama was elected. fuck his change.

and congrats on the job dude. they basically announced like 20k layoffs nationwide from different companies today

i've been working 12 hour shifts and weekends ever since obama was elected. fuck his change.

and congrats on the job dude. they basically announced like 20k layoffs nationwide from different companies today

Took the words right out of my mouth- tough time to be finding a job, so good for you.