I found work!!!

If you go to canada, cant you be a lumberjack?

You know,leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood. The Larch. The Fir! The mighty Scots Pine! The lofty flowering Cherry! The plucky little Apsen! The limping Roo tree of Nigeria. The towering Wattle of Aldershot! The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant! The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak! The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip! The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! The Epigillus! The Barter Hughius Greenus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRI-A3vakVg

I didn't know you were looking. I could have gotten you a job here doing collections. You will get a decent hourly rate plus productivity bonuses.

Where is it? Whats the pay?

I doubt I would want to do collections, that is some painful phone work. The thing I actually liked about this job was they only call 640+ credit people.

i've been working 12 hour shifts and weekends ever since obama was elected. fuck his change.

and congrats on the job dude. they basically announced like 20k layoffs nationwide from different companies today

50k yesterday actually...the girl I've been seeing was involved in 7k of them too...HR at home depot corporate HQ

Where is it? Whats the pay?

I doubt I would want to do collections, that is some painful phone work. The thing I actually liked about this job was they only call 640+ credit people.

It is on Dale Mabry and Hillsborough. It is a pretty nice place.. they pay in a range of 11 to 16 an hour for a new hire depending on how good you are on the phone then they give weekly bonuses if you hit your goal.

It may not be running your own company, but it is money in the meantime. :hs:

Plus we aren't too affected by the economy. :lol: Once it shifts back up the collectors are making serious bank from all the people defaulting on loans.

It is on Dale Mabry and Hillsborough. It is a pretty nice place.. they pay in a range of 11 to 16 an hour for a new hire depending on how good you are on the phone then they give weekly bonuses if you hit your goal.

It may not be running your own company, but it is money in the meantime. :hs:

I thought it would be further but I guess its only about a 30 minute drive cause I can just take the Howard Franklin. Either way I would have to wait until I can afford a car but I will def keep it in mind. I am guessing I could pull the 16 rather easily since I have been in marketing for 10 years. Do they have a pee pee test? Most marketing doesn't so I imagine it would be the same with collections.

I thought it would be further but I guess its only about a 30 minute drive cause I can just take the Howard Franklin. Either way I would have to wait until I can afford a car but I will def keep it in mind. I am guessing I could pull the 16 rather easily since I have been in marketing for 10 years. Do they have a pee pee test? Most marketing doesn't so I imagine it would be the same with collections.

No drug test. They do a background tho.