I don't understand men... please help!

HifiGirly said:
I told him to make extra potatos because I was going to make soup with the left overs for dinner tonight.

and we finally get to the problem at hand

you told him to make extra potatos, he did. you told him you needed leftovers, he saved leftovers. apparently, he thought he saved enough which indicates that either he didnt know how much leftover potatos it would take for soup or he despises potato soup and doesnt want to hurt your feelings. if he didnt know how much leftovers were needed, it sounds like you failed to communicate with your husband. we can't read minds. if he just doesnt want to hurt your feelings, you should be thanking him and this whole incident should deepen your appreciation for your loving and caring husband. i'd say he should be the one starting a thread, "i dont understand my wife."

womanthread8hr.jpg

thrawn said:
and we finally get to the problem at hand

you told him to make extra potatos, he did. you told him you needed leftovers, he saved leftovers. apparently, he thought he saved enough which indicates that either he didnt know how much leftover potatos it would take for soup or he despises potato soup and doesnt want to hurt your feelings. if he didnt know how much leftovers were needed, it sounds like you failed to communicate with your husband. we can't read minds. if he just doesnt want to hurt your feelings, you should be thanking him and this whole incident should deepen your appreciation for your loving and caring husband. i'd say he should be the one starting a thread, "i dont understand my wife."
this man speaks the truth

Findakáno said:
Uh no, it is all in how you were raised. I don't waste food unless it accidently becomes a science experiment.

Same here. Unfortunately when I cleaned the refrigerator last night I found a science experiment that seemed to be on the verge of becoming an intelligent life form :eek:

Findakáno said:
Uh no, it is all in how you were raised. I don't waste food unless it accidently becomes a science experiment.
Ok, ignoring the fact that this has anything to do with wasting food, because that is clouding this for you :D

Unless there are SPECIFIC instructions to do something, it will not be done the way a woman wants by a man.