I don't understand men... please help!

Kander77 said:
Well see that would be the simple solution and women never go for the simple solution.

Actually yes I did ask him...

He said "What? The taders? Their was a ton and I put more than enough away."

So there :cool:

HifiGirly said:

Well see thats part of your greater plan to confuse men. See you already knew this but you didn't tell us confusing us. Now that chaos is running around with its pants off you can claim total control.

HifiGirly said:

If he did that around my father, my father would blow a headgasket. My father grew up during the Great Depression so one of the things that was drilled into our heads was "waste not, want not".

Kander77 said:
Well see thats part of your greater plan to confuse men. See you already knew this but you didn't tell us confusing us. Now that chaos is running around with its pants off you can claim total control.

no it took him awile to respond. when I first made the thread he had yet to respond.

HifiGirly said:

that sounds reasonable to me. it sounds like something i would say. did you tell him that you wanted all the potatos?

HifiGirly said:
no it took him awile to respond. when I first made the thread he had yet to respond.

I think I just confused myself.

HifiGirly said:
Yeah, thats why he made so much.

let's clarify here. did you tell him that you wanted him to make extra potatos or did you tell him to save all the leftovers? or both?

thrawn said:
let's clarify here. did you tell him that you wanted him to make extra potatos or did you tell him to save all the leftovers? or both?

I told him to make extra potatos because I was going to make soup with the left overs for dinner tonight.