I don't understand men... please help!

thrawn said:
have you considered his feelings and needs? the emotional stress of dealing with an expectant mother, how the thought of becoming a father must weigh on him mentally, the poverty stricken children in some third world countries and portions of cleveland that constantly reminds him of his onus to provide for his family and of course, his concern over the sexual orientation of your child.

He's really excited about the baby, he's the one that named it.

HifiGirly said:
He's really excited about the baby, he's the one that named it.

well it's nice to hear that you are allowing him to have such an important role in the baby's life

thrawn said:
well it's nice to hear that you are allowing him to have such an important role in the baby's life

Allowing? I have no choice, he is dead set on the name Cole, then the baby's middle name is his dads name and of course he gets his last name.

HifiGirly said:
Allowing? I have no choice, he is dead set on the name Cole, then the baby's middle name is his dads name and of course he gets his last name.

it sounds like you are bottling up a little bit of resentment here. are you finding yourself frustrated at all with the minor part you have in the decision making process? the tension you harbor can negatively impact the health of your child.

thrawn said:
it sounds like you are bottling up a little bit of resentment here. are you finding yourself frustrated at all with the minor part you have in the decision making process? the tension you harbor can negatively impact the health of your child.
:lol: dude. don't troll the pregnant chick. it's just not fair.