I asked Kiwi if she wanted to split this with me for dessert tonight

Ok, any one of you, right now honestly tell me that if she walked up to in a bar or something and said "Would you like to buy me a drink?" and things went from there that you would indeed NOT hit that.

You ALL know you would, and you'd enjoy the hell out of it too.

Ok, any one of you, right now honestly tell me that if she walked up to in a bar or something and said "Would you like to buy me a drink?" and things went from there that you would indeed NOT hit that.

You ALL know you would, and you'd enjoy the hell out of it too.

I would not. for a woman that fine would be a red flag to me..woman that hot hitting on Homer simpson? either everyone else is dead or she thinks I have money. either way fuck no..besides...even her boobies look shopped.

picture.php

oh I missed that part

while I wouldn't refuse an encounter with this chick there's no fucking way I'd buy a drink for some bitch that walks up and asks if I'd like to buy her a damn drink. what the fuck, how is that acceptable come-on strategy? either I buy her a drink of my own accord or she buys me one of her own accord. who the fuck came up with that retarded idea that a chick should ask a guy to buy her a drink instead of just sitting down and starting a goddamn conversation?

bullshit, I wouldn't want anything to do with a flaky sausagewallet that approaches guys with the tact of a five dollar whore

oh I missed that part

while I wouldn't refuse an encounter with this chick there's no fucking way I'd buy a drink for some bitch that walks up and asks if I'd like to buy her a damn drink. what the fuck, how is that acceptable come-on strategy? either I buy her a drink of my own accord or she buys me one of her own accord. who the fuck came up with that retarded idea that a chick should ask a guy to buy her a drink instead of just sitting down and starting a goddamn conversation?

bullshit, I wouldn't want anything to do with a flaky sausagewallet that approaches guys with the tact of a five dollar whore

:angst:

:p