I asked Kiwi if she wanted to split this with me for dessert tonight

Ohh I didn't know this:

How do I protect myself from HPV?

HPV infection can infect male and female genital areas that are covered by a condom, as well as areas not covered by the condom. Using condoms may reduce the risk of getting genital warts and cervical cancer. But condoms may not completely protect you. The best way to protect yourself from HPV is to not have sex, or to only have sex with one uninfected partner who also only has sex with you.

edit:
Since HPV usually causes no symptoms, most men and women can get HPV – and pass it on - without realizing it. People can have HPV even if years have passed since they had sex.

Last edited:
well yeah, but I was asking if you'd fucked any skanky bar whores following their insistence that you buy them a drink before you go spelunking in their growlers

no, I can't ever recall a chick just plunking down next to me and saying buy me a drink...at least that I wasn't already dating

I don't fuck skanky road whores so there's a reason I've never had an std

oooooooooohhhoooooo...little do you know, little boy, how many NON-whores have STDs. it ain't reserved fo just da trash no mo. and no, i'm not talking about myself having anything, because i don't. unless you count two pregnancies. but stds aren't only for the, uh, skanky road whores and those durn homosexuals. it's everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

it's y'all's fucking dipsticks that usually contaminate everyone, because those things carry stuff that doesn't even SHOW UP on the boy.

if you think you're fucking "clean" girls without protection, you better go get your dipstick checked, mister. :fly:

/waggling mama finger

oooooooooohhhoooooo...little do you know, little boy, how many NON-whores have STDs. it ain't reserved fo just da trash no mo. and no, i'm not talking about myself having anything, because i don't. unless you count two pregnancies. but stds aren't only for the, uh, skanky road whores and those durn homosexuals. it's everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

it's y'all's fucking dipsticks that usually contaminate everyone, because those things carry stuff that doesn't even SHOW UP on the boy.

if you think you're fucking "clean" girls without protection, you better go get your dipstick checked, mister. :fly:

/waggling mama finger

I love how all the women (being you and ape thus far) assume they are clean and that I have something when neither of us has ever had anything...just guessing on your sides, but... :p

I love how all the women (being you and ape thus far) assume they are clean and that I have something when neither of us has ever had anything...just guessing on your sides, but... :p

I never said I was clean. I was tested before fly; but who knows what he has given me. :fly: I may have HPV and not know it.

Plus I have herpes of the mouth. It wasn't sexually contracted; just passed on from my father. Had them since I was like 12 or something.

I know the jokes...stfu.