I asked Kiwi if she wanted to split this with me for dessert tonight

I love how all the women (being you and ape thus far) assume they are clean and that I have something when neither of us has ever had anything...just guessing on your sides, but... :p

first of all, i don't assume you have anything. what i DO assume is that you are a smart, responsible man who has SMART (casual ;)) sex. and comparing your track record to mine...i haven't slept with anyone else in 10 years, and before that it was with my best friend three times. i put my trust in spange that he hasn't slept with anyone else, either, in the last 10 years. (omg we're old.) i've been tested, and i'm fine.

i wasn't saying you have anything...but you can't assume that just because a girl isn't "trashy" that she's clean. my huge point in my last post was that one does not know who has what, and you simply can't assume anything about anyone. stds are everywhere. part of the problem is that some diseases aren't obvious and are spread easily. men can carry things they don't know about and give them to women.

and do you think that a "classy" girl who has an std is going to say anything? probably not if it's a one-night stand...she's going to be too proud to say anything. i just heard about a friend of a friend who has the whatever-letter hepatitis deal and was sleeping with some guy...she never told him she was sick. do you really think everyone who has something tells their partners about it? some people are in denial about having something. some aren't informed on what they have or how to be responsible. no one should trust their health to the simple words of anyone else, especially when people have casual partners. i think that if one is having casual sex frequently, it'd be a good idea to be tested after every person.

god forbid i ever have to date again...i'd be too paranoid to sleep with anyone! :lol:

i just think it's funny how they have almost wiped out polio, but there's nothing they can do about the clap, which is easily treatable. for a disease, choosing to propagate through sexual transmission is a master stroke. we just can't help ourselves.

I got HPV from someone who wasn't a skanky road whore. Luckily it doesn't do anything to men, and thank God it was a P and not an I.

I may have it too. I've only ever been tested for Chlamydia but it turned out to be a urinary tract infection.

everyone on here should make a pledge to go get a round about test if they have not been tested since their last partner. :heart:

I never said I was clean. I was tested before fly; but who knows what he has given me. :fly: I may have HPV and not know it.

Plus I have herpes of the mouth. It wasn't sexually contracted; just passed on from my father. Had them since I was like 12 or something.

I know the jokes...stfu.

good news. you will not be mouth raped by aliens.

alienwinwong.jpg

I never said I was clean. I was tested before fly; but who knows what he has given me. :fly: I may have HPV and not know it.

Plus I have herpes of the mouth. It wasn't sexually contracted; just passed on from my father. Had them since I was like 12 or something.

I know the jokes...stfu.

You should get tested for HPV simply because it causes cervical cancer. Getting a heads up on that shit is pretty important.

April is still young enough to get the shot for it.

So if your over 28 they just say fuck you and your stanky cervix?

There are three shots total. I got one of the three.

They are separated out every 3 or 6 months (can't remember) so when it came time to do shot 2 I forgot.

Whoops.

My insurance no longer covers me since I hit 25.