I am Fsking Crying Over Here V. BP Oil Affected Animals

there are many easy ways of using stuff around the house...use cereal bags again...rinse them out and they're ready to use instead of a ziploc bag. newspaper bags...they make great dog poop bags (you can even cut them in half and tie a knot in the double-open ended part to make another bag,) or dirty diaper bags, or fruit/veggie bags.

i tear up junk faxes or junk mail and make scrap pads with them. i use the funny papers for wrapping paper. you can reuse the envelopes that come in the credit card offers or bill statements. i reuse tissue paper, gift bags, wrapping paper in good condition. ask for brown paper bags at the grocery store sometime, and use the bags for brown paper (i wrap boxes to be mailed if my boxes have stuff all over them.)

buy used stuff instead of buying new stuff. clothes, music, movies, cars, furniture...there is so much out there that's still good because people barely use/wear stuff before they replace it. cutting down production would help significantly...people should learn to trade and hunt for stuff instead of buying new all the time.
take/find stuff to a habitat for humanity restore store...always fun to to treasure hunt there because the stuff changes so frequently.

there are many easy ways of using stuff around the house...use cereal bags again...rinse them out and they're ready to use instead of a ziploc bag. newspaper bags...they make great dog poop bags (you can even cut them in half and tie a knot in the double-open ended part to make another bag,) or dirty diaper bags, or fruit/veggie bags.

i tear up junk faxes or junk mail and make scrap pads with them. i use the funny papers for wrapping paper. you can reuse the envelopes that come in the credit card offers or bill statements. i reuse tissue paper, gift bags, wrapping paper in good condition. ask for brown paper bags at the grocery store sometime, and use the bags for brown paper (i wrap boxes to be mailed if my boxes have stuff all over them.)

buy used stuff instead of buying new stuff. clothes, music, movies, cars, furniture...there is so much out there that's still good because people barely use/wear stuff before they replace it. cutting down production would help significantly...people should learn to trade and hunt for stuff instead of buying new all the time.
take/find stuff to a habitat for humanity restore store...always fun to to treasure hunt there because the stuff changes so frequently.

Unfortunately, we live in a throw-away society. :( Go you though, wish I was half as good! I tried doing the garden and on the edge of failing... also created a compost bucket and that is just mush.

You and you're nonsensical 2 cents..

Am I wrong that plastics are bad for the environment? No. So you can whine all you want about me saying this, or call me a hypocrite all you want, fact still remains that this shit is bad.

But hey.. Go on, be that big bad internet tough guy that you are and call me a hippie and scream "AMERICA FUCK YEAH"..

You're country sucks..

and the fact remains that you're still a hypocrite

America sucks.

then gtfo. bye, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

vogons-wp784.jpg