I am Fsking Crying Over Here V. BP Oil Affected Animals

They're gonna spend 1+ billion dollars to build one of those stupid bullet trains between tampa, miami, and orlando. fucking retarded.

LOL!!!

what's the point in that? They neet a very fast train between NYC, DC, Chicago, LA.

I'm lol'ing at this:

32270_10150186220275034_525010033_12699488_6045349_n.jpg

Fast trains are kind of moot now anyway, with videoconferencing where it is, and other forms of communication I know our business travel has dwindled substantially.

Our Altiris consultant travels like almost 50 weeks a year. I'd fucking kill someone if I had to spend that much time in the airport.

I haven't read that much about it.. I just read a blurb on my phone this morning on the train..

The exact same phenomenon has been seen over Russia, and Norway. Google the Norway Spiral.

Not sure what it is, but I sure know it ain't the results of a missile launch.

I mean, if it was, how come it's never been seen in the 50 years prior? And now we've seen 3 (on video) in the past year?

Our Altiris consultant travels like almost 50 weeks a year. I'd fucking kill someone if I had to spend that much time in the airport.

I'll bet the fucker makes mad bank though. I'd be okay with pulling in 6 figures and living on an expense account. 1, maybe 2 years of that, and then get out and get a rewarding job.