I am Fsking Crying Over Here V. BP Oil Affected Animals

Humans are fucking horrible creatures..

We're just REALLY good at taking advantage of our environment. Been happening since the very first single cell creature popped into existence. Unfortunately, we have a conscious that allows us to cry about it.

That's soooo different, scum bucket. :)

I try to be a good person, but its difficult. We've made ourselves into such wasteful, destructive creatures. I saw on the news this chick that tried to go about her life without plastics. It's close to impossible to go to the grocery store; the little bags for fresh fruit, milk containers, everything has plastic. Then Zac tells me that plastic isn't very recyclable.

grr.

Agreeeeddddddd.

We're just REALLY good at taking advantage of our environment. Been happening since the very first single cell creature popped into existence. Unfortunately, we have a conscious that allows us to cry about it.

Unless people are willing to live like the Native Americans did 400 years ago, they should shut the fuck up about "environment this" and "environment that".

Unless people are willing to live like the Native Americans did 400 years ago, they should shut the fuck up about "environment this" and "environment that".

Why? It's got to start somewhere..

And in no way do we need to live like the native Americans exactly. There are good ideas to be learnt from them, but there are technologies today that could make living along with nature a very real possibility.

Why? It's got to start somewhere..

And in no way do we need to live like the native Americans exactly. There are good ideas to be learnt from them, but there are technologies today that could make living along with nature a very real possibility.

Yes, there are things that can be done, my point is, if you still choose to drive a car and use plastics and electronics, then shut the hell up about telling other people what to do.

Yes, there are things that can be done, my point is, if you still choose to drive a car and use plastics and electronics, then shut the hell up about telling other people what to do.

If I could live without driving a car, I would.

If I could live without using plastics, I would.

Unfortunately I did not create the world we live in, and I alone can not change it, but that does not mean that I can not speak my mind about it.