How many times a day do you pee on elpmis?

How often

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 8 38.1%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
ChikkenNoodul said:
"Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gaaaaaal"

That's still one of my favorite movie scenes ever. But it was what, 5 seconds long? They need a full movie of that sort of brilliance. Top hat, cane, and all.

Thorn Bird said:
i've always wanted to see it. i grew up with strict parents and therefore have not seen A LOT of movies.

i know the feeling. the first time i saw it was after i was married and got cable.

Thorn Bird said:
i'm glad someone knows my pain. :eek:

I watched Aliens (or alien, I don't know the difference) with Knyte the other day on TNT or something like that. I'm not a fan of those movies and don't want to see the unedited version, eck.

kiwi said:
I watched Aliens (or alien, I don't know the difference) with Knyte the other day on TNT or something like that. I'm not a fan of those movies and don't want to see the unedited version, eck.

i'll give most anything a shot because not much bothers me. the one scene that really freaked/disgusted me was in scarface(?) and was the chainsaw scene. efreakingads.

Thorn Bird said:
i'll give most anything a shot because not much bothers me. the one scene that really freaked/disgusted me was in scarface(?) and was the chainsaw scene. efreakingads.

I don't think I've seen that movie.

Pandora said:
Haven't seen that one. But I'm a chicken tho. I'm really squeemish about gore. :omy:

I agree, I've still never made it through Black Hawk Down, I never make it past the opening scene.

Pandora said:
That movie was a hard one to watch. I actually made it through, but I don't think I could ever see it again. :(

God, it was nowhere near as bad as Saving Private Ryan. Christ, I left that movie wanting to bring my grandpa back from the dead and just hold him for a while.

Lord Flaccid said:
God, it was nowhere near as bad as Saving Private Ryan. Christ, I left that movie wanting to bring my grandpa back from the dead and just hold him for a while.
Me too, that's one movie I can never watch again, once was enough and now I'm emotionally scarred from it. :( I bawled for days

Lord Flaccid said:

Yea, I haven't made it all the way through that one yet either.

kiwi said:
Yea, I haven't made it all the way through that one yet either.

I almost didn't make it through in the theater. I was torn between puking and going outside to stare vacantly while smoking a cigarette.

There were some old men in there crying when they came out. Must be sad to think of all the friends they lost and actually see something so realistic to remind them.