How many times a day do you pee on elpmis?

How often

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 8 38.1%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Hmmm. Looks like ~200 gallons of pee a day. That does not include waste water and the 1 out of 10 people who actually wash their hands when done. :cool:

Why do people wash their hands after they're done peeing? I only touch my zipper and I don't think my zipper is dripping with gonorrhea.

I drink what seems to be a gallon of water every day - been doing it since military school

I couldn't tell you the last time my piss wasn't clear

Bubbles said:
How do manage to only touch your zipper??

I have small servos attached to the elastic bands of my underwear, and the moment the zipper makes its descent they automatically activate and roll my underwear down over my member.

Hi All - I am finally out of PG and my first thread is pee - go figure.

Small bladder = every time I finish my 16oz water jug I have to pee. I try to make it an hour. So probably 10+ a day. It gets me away from my cubie -

gottoys? said:
Hi All - I am finally out of PG and my first thread is pee - go figure.

Small bladder = every time I finish my 16oz water jug I have to pee. I try to make it an hour. So probably 10+ a day. It gets me away from my cubie -
:pics:

I drink a lot at work...water, but I really could use something stronger. When I get really busy I forget to go and the all of sudden it hits me and I have to do the pee-pee dance all the way to the bathroom :fly:

I pee on average three times a day total, once at work.

And FYI, your kidneys require about four cups of water a day to stay healthy, which is about what the average person gets from the food they eat (let alone water vapor in the air, which accounts for some). So while more water can't help you, the whole "OMG I have to drink a gallon of water a day or I'll die!" is absurd.

considering that i drink between two quarts and a gallon of water a day at work, about four-five times. i recover from the previous nights alcohol binge during the day at work. GOOOOOO DIURETICS, GOOOOOO

Fat Burger said:
the whole "OMG I have to drink a gallon of water a day or I'll die!" is absurd.

Anyone who says you have to drink a whole gallon a day to live is an idiot.

I drink a gallon a day more as a part of my diet requirement for fat loss/muscle retention. Not so I won't die.