How many times a day do you pee on elpmis?

How often

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 8 38.1%

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Pandora said:
Don't drink anything and you won't have anything to waste?

i know a guy who can't drink anything. he doesn't have kidneys, he relies on dialysis four times a week to live, and he can't drink ANYTHING. if he gets parched or whatever he can have AN ice chip or two. can you imagine?

Thorn Bird said:
i know a guy who can't drink anything. he doesn't have kidneys, he relies on dialysis four times a week to live, and he can't drink ANYTHING. if he gets parched or whatever he can have AN ice chip or two. can you imagine?

But that would mean he couldn't drink any wine, and that's just wrong.

Pandora said:
But that would mean he couldn't drink any wine, and that's just wrong.

I KNOW. even weirder? a big vein in his arm was so abused it was HUGE...i put four fingers on it, and i could feel the blood rushing and pulsing. it was about the weirdest thing i've ever felt, and i've grown a human being inside my belly before.

Thorn Bird said:
it was about the weirdest thing i've ever felt, and i've grown a human being inside my belly before.

:barf:

*shudder*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.jpg

*shudder*

Coqui said:
Anyone who says you have to drink a whole gallon a day to live is an idiot.

I drink a gallon a day more as a part of my diet requirement for fat loss/muscle retention. Not so I won't die.
Exactly, I also need it to keep the hangovers away.

When I go on a serious bender (two cases of Molson XXX in a day) I have at least a half litre for every beer

ChikkenNoodul said:
Exactly, I also need it to keep the hangovers away.

When I go on a serious bender (two cases of Molson XXX in a day) I have at least a half litre for every beer

Your body does not need that much fluid. It's actually harmful.

In terms of alcohol, it's also harmful. Settle down and have a glass of milk.

http://www.elegantpie.com/cheers.html