Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

If anyone still needs masks, these can be ordered on backorder. Apparently coming in and out of stock...

@Maureen you can get better masks below

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
We’ll either wipe stuff down with a Clorox wipe or spritz it with a bleach solution before it enters the house.

Does that include the mail? That's about the only thing we don't do. I'm pretty sure that goes through a heavy UVC blast though

Didn’t you get tested because you thought you had it?

We’re going to keep doing what we’re doing.
Not sure what that has to do with anything, but yeah. I was posting about it back at the end of Feb that I had all the symptoms at that time... (iirc, @Domon did too)

All the research I've read says it only lasts a couple hours on paper, so 24 hours should be more than enough. That said, I don't care what you're doing, I was just posting what we do - same as you.

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but yeah. I was posting about it back at the end of Feb that I had all the symptoms at that time... (iirc, @Domon did too)

All the research I've read says it only lasts a couple hours on paper, so 24 hours should be more than enough. That said, I don't care what you're doing, I was just posting what we do - same as you.
fuck man, i still think i had an early case of it. The only thing that makes me think maybe i didnt was that none of my coworkers who i was around when i was dry coughing like crazy got infected.