Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

Better off measuring from the opposite shoulder to the finger tip. And you'd want some wiggle room.
for most people this is almost exactly half their height. Your "wingspan" is usually within an inch or two of your height

for most people this is almost exactly half their height. Your "wingspan" is usually within an inch or two of your height
True, but when you stroke your body dips down. Well, that's what I remember from my swimming days. However I was a sprint swimmer, not endurance. People also have different stroke styles.

True, but when you stroke your body dips down. Well, that's what I remember from my swimming days. However I was a sprint swimmer, not endurance. People also have different stroke styles.
oh, i wasnt arguing, i was just putting out a fact.

I always swam the long event, 500s, 1650s, etc. That, and the 50 free. For some reason i was really strong at sprinting for 50, but not 100-200

oh, i wasnt arguing, i was just putting out a fact.

I always swam the long event, 500s, 1650s, etc. That, and the 50 free. For some reason i was really strong at sprinting for 50, but not 100-200
The turn is a huge skill.

oh, i had no prob with flip turns. I actually was super fast when i was underwater and could gain a lot off a flip.

I just got slow like 75M in