Ontopic Hot Deals Thread

Dude, the Hitachi 1/4" impact driver is pretty fuckin' nice. You should give it a whirl.
i have it. used it for years, its nice.

Love all my hitachi gear, only reason im considering getting into the one+ ecosystem is the massive variety of tools. I really am interested in the airstrike nailer series for example

i have it. used it for years, its nice.

Love all my hitachi gear, only reason im considering getting into the one+ ecosystem is the massive variety of tools. I really am interested in the airstrike nailer series for example
OIC.

Since I've got the big compressor, the metabo/hitachi battery tool line does what I need, and I've got a huge volume of air to power pneumatic shit for the rest.

its more convenience for me. Go to the barn, lug the compressor out (even though its only a 6 gal pancake), unspool the lines, close the valve, deafen the house while its pumping up, fire 20 nails, unpack it all, bring it back, etc.

vs.

Slap the battery in, fire 20 nails, put tool away in tool closet.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
its more convenience for me. Go to the barn, lug the compressor out (even though its only a 6 gal pancake), unspool the lines, close the valve, deafen the house while its pumping up, fire 20 nails, unpack it all, bring it back, etc.

vs.

Slap the battery in, fire 20 nails, put tool away in tool closet.
Yeah, the 80 gallon is never empty, but I totally don't lug it around. That's what 200 feet of hose is for.

To keep it on topic, I tried that HF 80 gallon 5HP compressor slick deal earlier in the thread, but it never came :(.

Yeah, the 80 gallon is never empty, but I totally don't lug it around. That's what 200 feet of hose is for.

To keep it on topic, I tried that HF 80 gallon 5HP compressor slick deal earlier in the thread, but it never came :(.
aww