Votes: 6 40.0%
  • $400 for a video card? Hell no!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • What?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Coqui said:
I'll get screenshots when I can.

I'll look forward to it. I would submit them to Anandtech and any other hardware review website.

fly said:
that was from chipping off the dried spunk tho...

edit: I think it will grow back
we've got to find a better tool for that then the windshield wiper

edit: got a windshield scraper?

Get one of those new $700 Nvidia cards. That way you can brag about your $700 video card, kind of like you would if you had a $10k desk.

smileynev said:
I'll look forward to it. I would submit them to Anandtech and any other hardware review website.

Little late for that don't you think? (I don't think they'll care about legacy hardware much.

I play for performance so I normally don't have the settings turned on high.

However I regularly play 1024 X 768 with low graphics at 100 fps (I have the graph up when I play) so I already know for a fact the stats aren't accurate anymore (driver update may have modified it)

Sarcasmo said:
Get one of those new $700 Nvidia cards. That way you can brag about your $700 video card, kind of like you would if you had a $10k desk.
This IS that new $700 Nvidia card. Except I can get it for $390.

Sarcasmo said:

This is one of those cards silly

Coqui said:
Little late for that don't you think? (I don't think they'll care about legacy hardware much.

I play for performance so I normally don't have the settings turned on high.

However I regularly play 1024 X 768 with low graphics at 100 fps (I have the graph up when I play) so I already know for a fact the stats aren't accurate anymore (driver update may have modified it)

If you're talking wireframe graphics then sure, I could see that. So what you were saying before about everything being turned on wasn't true?