• YES!!!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • $400 for a video card? Hell no!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • What?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
theacoustician said:
I wish. Random in-mail coupon + intarweb stackable coupon + gift cert from amex points
Do you really game so much to require that card when you could get just as much pleasure and satisfaction from a 6800gt or 6600gt's in SLI?

wr3kt said:
Do you really game so much to require that card when you could get just as much pleasure and satisfaction from a 6800gt or 6600gt's in SLI?
He's using it for video. I would assume they make cards for that, but I guess not.

smileynev said:
If you're talking wireframe graphics then sure, I could see that. So what you were saying before about everything being turned on wasn't true?

70 != 100.

You can see everything in the game, just not as pretty as normal when I play.

Adding all the other crap decreases it by around 30.

Has anyone invented an external video card for laptops that bypasses or supplements the one soldered to the motherboard yet? I would like the option to upgrade my own video card, but can't. If someone could get on that I would greatly appreciate it.

Sarcasmo said:
Has anyone invented an external video card for laptops that bypasses or supplements the one soldered to the motherboard yet? I would like the option to upgrade my own video card, but can't. If someone could get on that I would greatly appreciate it.
The bandwidth required for that would be extremely prohibitive.