• YES!!!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • $400 for a video card? Hell no!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • What?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Pandora said:
He's been stalking deals for months now. I'm tired of hearing, "Should I get it? Should I get it?" When I want something I buy it. So he just needs to get the damn thing and shut up already. :rolleyes:

:heart:

Leave him and be mine. :heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, one day the dude will be responsible for massive blackouts in the southeast when he finally gets his home theatre set up.
do you think he'll make a poll for every piece of equipment he thinks of buying?

elpmis said:
do you think he'll make a poll for every piece of equipment he thinks of buying?

There goes the forum.

Edit: Oh, wait. Why would he ask us. We're simpletons.

I'd get it. $390 for a card that will last a long time isn't that big of an investment. Otherwise you'd end up buying a couple $150 cards anyways.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, one day the dude will be responsible for massive blackouts in the southeast when he finally gets his home theatre set up.
I have a half million in equipment set up in the conference room down the hall. It only took 6 dedicated 20A circuits. What's the fuss about?

Sarcasmo said:
I'd get it. $390 for a card that will last a long time isn't that big of an investment. Otherwise you'd end up buying a couple $150 cards anyways.
The bonus is when the card starts showing its age a bit, hopefully I can pick up another for a lot less by then and run SLI and squeeze more life out of it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, but that's only a half million worth :D

One measly IBM P595 needs more power than that
There comes a point with electronics that even I draw the line at. If ...
1. My toys cost more than my house
2. I live in fear of it being stolen and stay at home with a shotgun to watch it
3. I can't justify the cost to performance ratio

then I won't buy it. I leave the ultra pricey stuff at work. I actually think I can get a deal on a top of the line receiver and surround package. I have to check a few connections.

theacoustician said:
I have a half million in equipment set up in the conference room down the hall. It only took 6 dedicated 20A circuits. What's the fuss about?

How many outlets per circuit?