Home Decor help

Kiko has destroyed our couch with spilling his drink, drooling in his sleep, drawing with crayons and puking on it. Damn u kiko.

StainMaster or other stain resistant covering would (have) work (ed). Or go the grandma route and get plastic.

Or stop fucking and therefore stop having kids.

I have a chalkboard pantry door already, I love it (the kids do too and keep it decorating with an ever changing array of art).

My bed is going to be this bed

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LodZ9etRv...k/s1600-h/pottery+barn+farmhouse+canopy+2.jpg

I'm making it, so it can be whatever color I want, but I was leaning towards black, just cause it's really easy to match other furniture to.

As a person who has black furniture, its not so easy to match black. There are a thousand colors of black. Did you ever post pics? What furniture in the room matters?

You sure that was Kiko?

dogneedle.jpg

As a person who has black furniture, its not so easy to match black. There are a thousand colors of black. Did you ever post pics? What furniture in the room matters?

I didn't, cause I'm lazy.

No furniture in the room matters, it is literraly a blank slate. The only thing I intend to keep is the mattress and box spring.

I really like this look:

potterybarnfarmhousecanopy2.jpg picture by kimiemccutchan - Photobucket

But I know Kyle won't go with the tropical fabric/look, but what I'm thinking is duplicating it but with a different fabric. find one I like for my duvet cover, then make a solid matching quilt, paint the walls to coordinate, add white curtains and sheets, throw in some accessories, wallah, room is done.

Last edited:
You need some imagination, son.

Who says she actually has to be touching the ground when she's all tied up?

I just don't want knyte to hurt himself falling from a ladder trying to attach the pulleys.