Home Decor help

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
So, I'm trying to decide how I want to decorate our master bedroom as it needs it terribly, but I can't settle on any particular design long enough to get anything done. Where do you guys go for home decor inspiration?

To my wife...

Actually though, to model homes. It's interesting to see different ideas in similar house layouts.

Tucker_Black_11_Piece_Bed_in_a_Bag_Ensemble_bed_bath_store-gothic_bedroom_decor.jpg

So, I'm trying to decide how I want to decorate our master bedroom as it needs it terribly, but I can't settle on any particular design long enough to get anything done. Where do you guys go for home decor inspiration?

lol, I go here.

(I know, I know).

lately I've been watching a lot of HGTV to get ideas from there, and then just cruising the home improvement and furniture stores, not buying, just soaking up ideas.

lol, I go here.

(I know, I know).

lately I've been watching a lot of HGTV to get ideas from there, and then just cruising the home improvement and furniture stores, not buying, just soaking up ideas.

I've been perusing HGTV's designer portfolio online, but nothing is standing out yet.

I get mine from my head... Also I'm a huuuUge HGTV whore. That network is the best, I can watch it 24hrs straight (and I have)

I love anything Bali... Anything with dark rich woods and flowing drapes, palm trees, wicker, thick accent rugs... Ong I gotta get out of this thread...

Kiki likes dark wood. :D

I get mine from my head... Also I'm a huuuUge HGTV whore. That network is the best, I can watch it 24hrs straight (and I have)

I love anything Bali... Anything with dark rich woods and flowing drapes, palm trees, wicker, thick accent rugs... Ong I gotta get out of this thread...

I like those types of things too, anything that reminds me of a tropical paradise, Knyte on the other hand is against anything awesome.

I like those types of things too, anything that reminds me of a tropical paradise, Knyte on the other hand is against anything awesome.

make him a replica jail cell in your top dresser drawer and pimp the rest of the room out for yourself