Hi. Your pix go here now.

22081088PXL202208031716293102.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
It was awesome. We had a great time. Although, I assume that @APRIL's parents now assume that we're degenerate alcoholics, as we made full use of the drinks package. And we got to go 'crabbing' with some of the Deadliest Catch guys! Highly recommend.

And no COVID so far!

i mean, you are degenerate alcoholics.... so theres that.

It was awesome. We had a great time. Although, I assume that @APRIL's parents now assume that we're degenerate alcoholics, as we made full use of the drinks package. And we got to go 'crabbing' with some of the Deadliest Catch guys! Highly recommend.

And no COVID so far!

That's awesome.

Our friend and neighbor who is also our travel agent, got to go on one of the innaugural Virgin Voyages and said it was awesome. We're keeping an eye on those.

I really like the idea of a Miami out and back. Makes things so much easier.

And no COVID so far!
Cool.

Now that you are back will you finally approve my plex requests. I’ve been waiting for ages!!!

I want to go to Alaska. Ladybutt has enough family up there we can just visit instead of cruise, though.

Although, that might be a valid reason for a cruise...

I'd go visit her Uncle Skeeter, though. He is in Washington, but that's 80% of Alaska

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh