Hi. Your pix go here now.

I specifically have it set that way.
Whats the deal with the South Park Paramount movies? It never seems to pick them up after they've been approved. I remember having to ask for the Covid Specials back when they came out and I think you mentioned something was strange with them?

I want to go to Alaska. Ladybutt has enough family up there we can just visit instead of cruise, though.

Although, that might be a valid reason for a cruise...

I'd go visit her Uncle Skeeter, though. He is in Washington, but that's 80% of Alaska
Cruising certainly isn't the best way to see Alaska, but it sure is the easiest. Otherwise, you just have to fly - everywhere. Pretty much every city is cutoff from every other city, and everything else.

Whats the deal with the South Park Paramount movies? It never seems to pick them up after they've been approved. I remember having to ask for the Covid Specials back when they came out and I think you mentioned something was strange with them?
It may not have found it? I dunno. What is it called?

Cruising certainly isn't the best way to see Alaska, but it sure is the easiest. Otherwise, you just have to fly - everywhere. Pretty much every city is cutoff from every other city, and everything else.
Yup, my brother plans on retiring there once he hits 20 in the Army. He's a full on WO1 helicopter pilot and the ASP are recruiting.

220810242938de1d71.jpg

Looks like everything posted is below my minimum quality requirements. However, I just manually downloaded them.
Sounds like what happened last time? Also, makes sense. Its South Park, you aren't gonna see the pores on a face, or finely detailed animation on their stuff.

'preciate it!

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly
i had a little guy on my jet that kept throwing these at me. he had liked 40 in his back pack. they fucking hurt.
My first image was like a 30 year old manlet who was like 5 foot 2 and had a Jansport backpack full of these.

Then I realized you were talking about an actual child

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum