Hi. Your pix go here now.

220812190image000000.jpg

ok guises
im finally looking at houses to move and leave my tiny condo behind.

i have issues with this particular shower:

the entry into the shower is big and that’s where the water falls and it will get all over my floor

WHY WHY WHY
I can see the door in the photo you weirdo.

ok guises

the entry into the shower is big and that’s where the water falls and it will get all over my floor

WHY WHY WHY
I used to install those. Normally they put the opening opposite the shower head, but they couldn't here cause the toilet.
You can add a door fairly easily.

there’s a door yes, but it’s a door that barely aligns with the edge and the other glass

the door should be on the opposite end you goober
So you can jump off the toilet and get in the shower? Also those doors work better than you think. You arent supposed to be hermetically sealed into the shower, shit even at the gym there is like a 1ft opening around the shower doors.

You should go with this one instead:
View attachment 16385
:lol: wtf is that tile job

For 8 years I showered in a bathroom that had plastic stapled to the stapled to the studs to make a shower enclosure. In the winter you had to have the space heater going or you'd freeze in the shower. The hot water tank was connected to a 20lb propane cylinder and the drain went to a greywater drywell. It looked safer than that :lol:

Last edited:
ok guises

WHY WHY WHY
looks like you can easily add a rod and curtain