Hi. Your pix go here now.

To clarify: put sand in the bottom first.

Then put an inch of sand around the border next, then an inch of sugar mixture in the center.
Then another inch of sand around the border, then another inch of sugar mixture in the center.
etc, etc.

230211777IMG08861.jpg

Yeah well sos your mom

I haven't made a normal brisket in like 15 years, and after having some utter trash brisket from a local "smokehouse" recently and seeing brisket on sale in the store flyer, figured I'd give it a go for some brisket redemption.

10 hours overnight over mostly apple wood + a few more hours foiled in the oven to finish it till it was probe tender. Holy fuck it turned out great.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
First attempt at eye shadow. I did much better than I thought I was going to. It is definitely a skill based activity.
Yeah, good luck. I'm in my 30s and still haven't a clue :lol: I watch YouTube sometimes to try and copy shit and I still can't do it. Something about the bits of your eyelids. I can do a fairly messy smokey eye but I find the darker the colour the more severe it looks when it's ever so slightly out the line.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Yeah, good luck. I'm in my 30s and still haven't a clue :lol: I watch YouTube sometimes to try and copy shit and I still can't do it. Something about the bits of your eyelids. I can do a fairly messy smokey eye but I find the darker the colour the more severe it looks when it's ever so slightly out the line.
My problem is not being able to close my left eye and open my right eye lol. I had to do it blind. Hopefully I’ll learn how to use my eyelids better.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
First attempt at eye shadow. I did much better than I thought I was going to. It is definitely a skill based activity.

first of all YOU FUCKING SLAYED!!!!!

second of all, it’s all in the brush. trust.

pick up powder on brush
always tap off excess
and work from the lash line out/up
constantly blending - working your way up

do a little at a time, depending on the brand you use, some will be more pigmented than others

i dab it on my eye lid and start blending

if you feel it’s too much, wipe off and start again till you achieve the look you want.

but i think you did an amazing job babe

edit: hold your eye closed with one finger on the corner and open your other eye to see

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD