Hi Ho, There's Snow, so it's home from work I go!!!

that whole blizzard warning was pretty weak. we didn't get any new snow either.

but it's cold as fuck today. thermometer read -1.3 degrees when i left for work this morning.

What I'm saying is that when the temp gets to negative twenties, it's like razor blades, on your skin, your eyeballs, your nose freezes after two breaths, and it's like breathing knives through your mouth. Your breath catches and it's hard to inhale.

Negative thirty, cars don't start, garage doors don't open, theres just no point being outside at all.
snow gets all crunchy. your eyes water to keep from freezing, which is dangerous because the water on your eyelashes can freeze together if you close your eyes to guard against a wind gust, then you have to take a glove off to melt the ice with your fingers so you can open your eye again.

yeah, those are some bad memories.

Duke I can send you pictures of my yard if it'll make you feel better. We've got quite a bit of snow, more than enough to share.

Thanks, but I'm still holding out that someday, just like the Vikings winning a superbowl, an honest president taking office, and my finding a rich trust fund girl, my silly beliefs in the future will come true.

:lol: One day I want to get a cooler and pack it full of snow and see if I can priorty fed ex it someplace and have it still be snowy when it arrives.

That would be cool.