Hi Ho, There's Snow, so it's home from work I go!!!

I'm with fly. Snow still holds a special place for me. True, I'm sure my tolerance of the cold is for shit anymore, but a few days of playing in the winter would do me good. Just need a board and a good hill.
i get my snow fix when i go to michigan for christmas. i'd love to do a snowboarding trip somewhere though. haven't done that since i moved south.

Sarcasmo, you can come visit me.

Between the snow and the drifts, we have over 2' of snow right outside of our back door, which is especially fun since that's where the dogs poop and Lu is only 14" tall.

I have to shovel poop runs for the dogs.

:lol:

TAMPA - The lowest temperatures since Valentine's Day could settle over West Central Florida starting Wednesday night and last into the weekend as a parade of cold fronts ends our spell of warm weather.

The National Weather Service says Thursday morning may begin a string of mornings in the 30s for most of Hillsborough County and temperatures may come close to freezing Thursday and Friday mornings in the eastern part of the county.

omg, give me some potential for rainfall at the same time, and we might actually see snow in tampa!!!

Hey, a man can hope, can't he?

eh, just pitch her in the snow drift, she'll go :p

:lol: Well, we have tossed her in to see what she'd do... and she just kinda... stands there.. and looks at me with these pathetic eyes saying ... WHY OH WHY DID YOU DO THAT DON"T YOU LOVE ME?" and I have to laugh and then dig her out.

The other one LOVES the snow and hops through it, digs in it, plays, eats everything. We have a tennis ball we throw into the snow, he goes bounding after it and then digs in the snow until he comes out with the ball, his face covered in snow. He's really awesome :lol:

We don't get hurricanes in Tampa. We need something to spice this place up.

Well, something short of a zombie invasion at least. I don't think a zombie invasion would help home prices, at all.

Well I'm sorely disappointed with this whole blizzard business

I was hoping to get another snow day from work but that's not going to happen.

Snowed maybe another 2 inches and it's really windy, but still quite drivable.

buggers

Current temp 13 degrees, feels like zero degrees

I hate it when there aren't any degrees :(