Hi Ho, There's Snow, so it's home from work I go!!!

tre, we're going to be in the 20's by the weekend... it's kind of weird that there is a fifty degree difference between our "dang it's cold" and your "OMFG *freeze*"

is that with wind chill or just air temp? How do you breathe outside when it's that cold? We have had our wind chill get down to thirty below but dang... When it's that cold you just can't be outside, period.

tre, we're going to be in the 20's by the weekend... it's kind of weird that there is a fifty degree difference between our "dang it's cold" and your "OMFG *freeze*"

is that with wind chill or just air temp? How do you breathe outside when it's that cold? We have had our wind chill get down to thirty below but dang... When it's that cold you just can't be outside, period.

wha? you can breathe just fine...I'd maybe hold my breath because I didn't want to be there however

What I'm saying is that when the temp gets to negative twenties, it's like razor blades, on your skin, your eyeballs, your nose freezes after two breaths, and it's like breathing knives through your mouth. Your breath catches and it's hard to inhale.

Negative thirty, cars don't start, garage doors don't open, theres just no point being outside at all.

That's without wind chill, though it probably won't stay that cold. I don't breathe outside, I park in the garage at home, and about 50 feet from the building at work. It's days like I'm glad I don't smoke anymore.

I've skied in -20 and I hate the cold...it's not that dramatically bad....would I avoid it if possible? certainly