Help me VOTE 2008

If Nader had a prayer I'd go his route. After that, in this order, Obama, McCain, Clinton...

Hil-Dawg has shown that she can't maintain an even temper in a silly debate. She gets all freaked out and manic.

It's going to be quite funny when McCain takes Crist as his running mate. It's rumored that Crist only went (R) because he thought it was the fastest way to the seat. He and the liberally-minded McCain would be quite a force. I'm totally down with Republicans who are open to gay marriage and turn from other taste-based legislation.

So I was talking to this guy at RJ thats been involved in local politics who firmly believes that Crist is gay. He says when Crist used to live in Largo that he used to see him with men all the time (not sure to what extent with men thought) and that one time he went to a benefit and Crist was there with a woman that looked like a hooker.

So I was talking to this guy at RJ thats been involved in local politics who firmly believes that Crist is gay. He says when Crist used to live in Largo that he used to see him with men all the time (not sure to what extent with men thought) and that one time he went to a benefit and Crist was there with a woman that looked like a hooker.

I have a better source who says he's not: a friend who used to get pussy with him. I'd post more, but it would break a tacit agreement.