Help me VOTE 2008

Unfortunately, the Fair Tax is a pipe dream. And you're not supposed to be excited about a politician, they aren't molded for you. Its all about special interests...

Yeah, but it still sucks. You know I'm an optomist. I keep hoping that someday I'll be able say "Wow it is a hard decision, they are just all so good"

I'm sad that Huckabee is out

I'm overjoyed. Out of all the candidates, I hated him the most. And it's not like he ever had a chance, anyway. I just hope McCain doesn't pick him as his running mate.

I really wouldn't mind either Obama, Clinton, or even McCain as president, but Obama's probably my favorite. He also has a better chance of beating McCain than Clinton does.

I'm overjoyed. Out of all the candidates, I hated him the most. And it's not like he ever had a chance, anyway. I just hope McCain doesn't pick him as his running mate.

I really wouldn't mind either Obama, Clinton, or even McCain as president, but Obama's probably my favorite. He also has a better chance of beating McCain than Clinton does.

From everything I've read it looks like McCain will pick Crist for his running mate. Also people are forgetting that Nader is running as an independent and will do nothing but steal votes from the Dems.

I don't think anyone cares about his 0.38% voting base.

Yes but remember he was a Dem and has the ability to steal votes. If Obama and Hilary don't do a unified ticket then there will be alot of bitter voters out there. The Hilary people won't want to vote for Obama and visa versa. All that party is doing right now is hurting themselves. If they don't create a single voice they won't stand a chance.

nader has already shown himself to be an idiot by marginally dividing parties time and time again...I don't think anyone cares anymore at this point

I'm voting for McCain for two main reasons:

1) His lack of a plan for MORE socialized medicine. :clap:

2) That he's willing to tough out Iraq. Pottery Barn: You break it, you buy it. rant: Many of the international problems we have today are because we had a good/acceptable idea and then abandon it (and its people) when the political breeze shifted another way. I wonder how 9/11 could have happened if we had handled Afganistan correctly the FIRST time.

Amen brother, especially for #1. If McCain doesn't win we can all expect to wait 3 hours in the dentist's office

Whoever wins is only going to be a single term President. There will be too much pressure to make large swooping changes that everyone is demanding. The problem is that these changes take time and I don't think the general public has any patience to wait.

Whoever wins is only going to be a single term President. There will be too much pressure to make large swooping changes that everyone is demanding. The problem is that these changes take time and I don't think the general public has any patience to wait.

Bah, they'll forget. No one cares...

Bah, they'll forget. No one cares...

Most of the time people don't unless it hits them in their wallet or your case your pocket book. Things seem to keep getting worse on the economy side especially in the mortgage area. I saw the FBI is hitting up Countrywide for fraud now.