Help me VOTE 2008

vote for mccain, he has the hottest daughter.

Uhhh...

147d02b9d43afc.jpg

Bet she loves bacon...

For the first time ever, I was sure I had a candidate that was actually worth their salt. They have good ideas, they don't change based on the political wind and they make decisions based on *GASP* common sense. But alas, Ron Paul is not in the running. I would've been nice to have a republican libertarian president.

Now, it looks like the choices are McCain, Clinton and Obama.

Dear god.. it's like having a choice of which branding iron to stick in your eye. except, you have to choose. If you don't, then you might get one that hurts more than another.

Seriously.. What a shit deal.

McCain: What a douche. This guy is exactly what is bad about republicans. It's all about the $$$. He wants to spend the hell out my taxes on some new jets or bullshit for Iraqis.

Obama: Besides being a democrat, he wants to take more of my money and give it to someone else.

Clinton: Holy hell in a hand basket. this bitch is the reason people hate politicians. I love how she has been touting her "experience" in the Whitehouse. I can't wait till someone brings up her cheating husband. hah! I don't understand why no one can see through her bullshit. I could go on and on how this woman switches what she stands for based on her polls.

I'm voting for McCain for two main reasons:

1) His lack of a plan for MORE socialized medicine. :clap:

2) That he's willing to tough out Iraq. Pottery Barn: You break it, you buy it. rant: Many of the international problems we have today are because we had a good/acceptable idea and then abandon it (and its people) when the political breeze shifted another way. I wonder how 9/11 could have happened if we had handled Afganistan correctly the FIRST time.

He's just too damned OLD

Let's hope his running mate is a couple hundred years younger

While thats fun to make fun of, the chances of that actually mattering are relatively slim. And even if it does, no one knows who his running mate is, so it *really* shouldn't matter now...

I'm sad that he doesn't believe in evolution. :omy: I'm also sad that Stephen Colbert will have to find a new running mate. :(

Yeah, well...When you look at all the choices out there I think he is the lesser of the evils. Isn't that sad? How long have we been faced with voting for the best of the worst? It just feels like before I was old enough to vote there were better choices out there. My personal feeling if that the big problem is goverment not doing what they think is right but just doing the opposite of what the other party wants. Huckabee mirrored this belief and that is one of the reasons why I liked him. Oh and Fair Tax ++

Yeah, well...When you look at all the choices out there I think he is the lesser of the evils. Isn't that sad? How long have we been faced with voting for the best of the worst? It just feels like before I was old enough to vote there were better choices out there. My personal feeling if that the big problem is goverment not doing what they think is right but just doing the opposite of what the other party wants. Huckabee mirrored this belief and that is one of the reasons why I liked him. Oh and Fair Tax ++
You must get along great with FlyNavy.

Unfortunately, the Fair Tax is a pipe dream. And you're not supposed to be excited about a politician, they aren't molded for you. Its all about special interests...