Halp Help me pork my next dog

I see your mother leave the house with the dog. I see her return with the dog. What happens in between (as long as it's legal and I don't have to watch) is of no concern to me.

I only got the dog so your mother would spend more time out of the house.

Lies, you got the dog because he stays quiet and you were fed up people answering you back.

I'm noicing two problems with presa breeders.

1) Their websites look horrible. Animated gifs and shit everywhere. Lots of shiny bling crap all over their webpages makes it look as though the kennel is run by a bunch of "homeboys".

2) They all have "champion dog's" and thus jack the price of their pups through the roof. One place wanted $5000 for pups. Another wants $3000. ffs!

I'm noicing two problems with presa breeders.

1) Their websites look horrible. Animated gifs and shit everywhere. Lots of shiny bling crap all over their webpages makes it look as though the kennel is run by a bunch of "homeboys".

2) They all have "champion dog's" and thus jack the price of their pups through the roof. One place wanted $5000 for pups. Another wants $3000. ffs!

That's status quo for any breeder. Cat or dog. Hell $5000 is a steal on occasion.

Find a Presa pup is proving to be challenge.

I'm now contacting one Kennel in Atlanta. If all goes well, I'll be doing a road trip down there soon.