Halp Help me pork my next dog

that dog liamz has picked out is horrid. its big and it slobbers and a great dane? jesus christ! juli have fun cleaning up after that monster dog.
it drools puddles of nastiness.

I will train my new dog to attack filthy South American jungle whores.

Cat urine is much worse.. Much much worse!

I've really decided it's just what people are more sensitive to. I'm much more sensitive to the everyday smell of a dog from the oils they secrete then I am to the smell of a litter box if it isn't cleaned. Obviously if you have a cat that pees in your house outside of its toilet you have a problem, but if you have a dog that pees in the house you have a problem too. Pets have smells.

I've really decided it's just what people are more sensitive to. I'm much more sensitive to the everyday smell of a dog from the oils they secrete then I am to the smell of a litter box if it isn't cleaned. Obviously if you have a cat that pees in your house outside of its toilet you have a problem, but if you have a dog that pees in the house you have a problem too. Pets have smells.

Yeah I can see it being relative to the person. That and I don't like cats.

It's really not easy finding a dog. Especially a specific dog. Pretty much all of the puppies available are not fawns. All seem to be brindle. I like brindle but I like fawn more. Fawn's seem to be snapped up quick smart.