Halp Help me pork my next dog

Tom cat pee is horrid, neutered cats are fine. Cat hair and dandruff is terrible too. Ever heard of someone being allergic to a dog? It's totally a cat thing.

Tom cat pee is horrid, neutered cats are fine. Cat hair and dandruff is terrible too. Ever heard of someone being allergic to a dog? It's totally a cat thing.

once in a great while the rare dog can give me hives if I get licked. cat dander can do it too.

wut? No dude. Just no.

Cat pee is a noxious toxic fluid that has no rival. Dog pee doesn't even compare.

In terms of a landlord, yes urine is urine. In terms of day to day living, you're right on the latter part but not on the first. Either way, if you neuter your cat, you've drastically lowered your chances to almost nonexistant of having to worry about cat pee smell.

There is no dog breed that is truly non-allergenic (not allergy causing) because all dogs produce dander (shed skin cells), saliva, and urine. You can be allergic to the dog dander, dog saliva, or even dog urine. Urine is less of a problem since dogs usually potty outside. Pet hair itself is not an allergen, but it can collect dander, dust, and pollen. The word hypo-allergenic (less allergy causing) is typically used with skin care products that tend to be less irritating to sensitive skin

http://sweet-lucys.com/allergictodogs.html

help me find a dog that

1) makes me look really really tough and bad
2) makes me look like i really like mma
3) makes me look like a man

hey, you got the dog. all you need now is stonewashed denim and tattooed tribal shirts

get yourself a spaniel and be done with it.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
In terms of a landlord, yes urine is urine. In terms of day to day living, you're right on the latter part but not on the first. Either way, if you neuter your cat, you've drastically lowered your chances to almost nonexistant of having to worry about cat pee smell.

Yeah. I have a spayed female cat. Not all cat pee is about territory marking.

here is my young chap aged 11 weeks

XToaM.jpg

help me find a dog that

1) makes me look really really tough and bad
2) makes me look like i really like mma
3) makes me look like a man

hey, you got the dog. all you need now is stonewashed denim and tattooed tribal shirts

get yourself a spaniel and be done with it.

Get yourself an unassuming mind..