Halp Help me pork my next dog

Did you get bit by a dog as a kid? Did you live?

I was bit in the face by a stray dog when I was 6-7. The couldn't find the dog, so they put my little face on the news! "This precious, beautimuos child was MAULED by a stray dog! We can't find this dog!" :fly:

And I had to endure two weeks of HORRID rabies shots in my little tushy, "just in case."

I had to walk past the ER every time, too. I saw things that I think made my love for horror movies a little more exciting, but also more frightening at the same time.

Trew Storee

/

I was bit in the face by a stray dog when I was 6-7. The couldn't find the dog, so they put my little face on the news! "This precious, beautimuos child was MAULED by a stray dog! We can't find this dog!" :fly:

And I had to endure two weeks of HORRID rabies shots in my little tushy, "just in case."

I had to walk past the ER every time, too. I saw things that I think made my love for horror movies a little more exciting, but also more frightening at the same time.

Trew Storee

/

Couldn't have been that bad since you don't have scares on your face.

Shit is weird. The more I look up information about reviews of breeders and what not the more I am confused about it all. Some people are praising a breeder, and others call it a puppy mill. Some are praising another breeder, and picture on it's website make it look like a ghetto backyard setup.

Why is this so freakin' hard?

Shit is weird. The more I look up information about reviews of breeders and what not the more I am confused about it all. Some people are praising a breeder, and others call it a puppy mill. Some are praising another breeder, and picture on it's website make it look like a ghetto backyard setup.

Why is this so freakin' hard?

Well, the more specific you get about what you want, the more difficult it is to find it. It's why I stick with cats. Choosing a cat is easy, because, at least for me, 9/10, the cat chooses you and not the other way around.

Well, the more specific you get about what you want, the more difficult it is to find it. It's why I stick with cats. Choosing a cat is easy, because, at least for me, 9/10, the cat chooses you and not the other way around.

Yeah cats are easy.

I feel the more difficult it gets, the more determined I am to find one.

Have you tried breeder specific forums? Most breeders are word of mouth and do not have a whole lot of online exposure, but they sure love to talk about thier dogs and may be able to direct you to a decent one.

I feel dirty.

I've been reading threads on a Presa forum for the last week. That's where a lot of my confusion came from. I posted a thread today asking for advice. There are plenty of breeders out there that I could simply go with right now, but I really want to avoid puppy mills.