Ontopic Healthcare.gov

I would rather have a choice of which business people to buy from instead of buying from a government that claims to be less greedy but take twice as many people to monitor it - we want to make sure we're being fair so we're really redundant, and and our overhead is 10x more because as gov't employees, we need our benefits.

:waw:

you keep pretending this is a worthwhile endevour. Obama himself said you can't cure homelessness by legally requiring everyone to have a home.

re: his poor insurance plan:
he claimed to be saving the average household $2500, instead it's up $7500.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapot...pending-by-7450-for-a-typical-family-of-four/

Nice cherry picking. They came out a couple days later and said it was going to be a lot less than originally forecast. This was the GAO who made the announcement.

Nice cherry picking. They came out a couple days later and said it was going to be a lot less than originally forecast. This was the GAO who made the announcement.

NO. You're cherry picking. Black Jesus said $2500 savings with his 2000 page plan that no one knew what was in it, but the math really came out to $7500 added expense (whoops). Now, the less than originally forecast is less than the $7500 added expense because they're up to 20,000+ pages of regulations on the 2000 page plan that no one read. Nice try.

NO. You're cherry picking. Black Jesus said $2500 savings with his 2000 page plan that no one knew what was in it, but the math really came out to $7500 added expense (whoops). Now, the less than originally forecast is less than the $7500 added expense because they're up to 20,000+ pages of regulations on the 2000 page plan that no one read. Nice try.

Black Jesus. I stopped right there. You're a racist dolt with an axe to grind and yes, you cherry picked. You can't pull the old "no, you!" 5 year old bullshit.

So, @fly, I guess I shouldn't be allowed to have health insurance with my pre-existing condition even though I can afford the considerably higher premiums the insurance companies charge someone like me? F33nX pays $150 a month for the same fucking plan I pay $1038 a month for.

And if you start in about healthcare savings accounts, save it.

Last edited by a moderator:
when you're short on facts for the new american superhero, cry 'racist!!!'

next?

You wouldn't have mentioned "black" if you didn't believe it was relevant. What does his skin color have to do with anything? No one chooses who they are born to.

the simplest pre-ex plan would be for the gov't to offer a Pre-Ex supplement to those that want it.

Normal pre-ex plans (for those that didn't have coverage in the previous 2-3 mos) exclude the condition for 12 mos at the same rate, then you're in & covered.

If the gov't wants to offer a pre-ex plan to someone who wants something covered that isn't, the gov't can come up with their own #s , create their own options, and an individual can review those options. It could be taken right out of their paycheck.

So, @fly, I guess I shouldn't be allowed to have health insurance with my pre-existing condition even though I can afford the considerably higher premiums the insurance companies charge someone like me? F33nX pays $150 a month for the same fucking plan I pay $1038 a month for.

And if you start in about healthcare savings accounts, save it.

Jesus, what condition do you have that makes it so expensive?

Last edited by a moderator:
All the doctors? Everywhere?

I would have had to have at least $350k in one.
It's a catastrophic insurance supplement. You get to decide what to spend it on. If you want to go to the doctor for every sneeze, then go. If you don't, then don't.

It's just what April's plan is. a low premium plan with a high deductible & she responsibly manages the small items.

Like, for instance, car insurance. accident=big expense=covered after the deductible. Not, my car insurance is great, I get my oil done, gas taken care of, tuneups, tires, windshield. everything. Yeah, & I'm poor so the gov't picks up the tab.